- Personal Care/Home health care/Home care
- Meal planning and preparation
- Keeping your home safe and tidy
- Contacting people to carry our repairs
- Dealing with correspondance
- Managing you money
- Taking your medication
- Planning special events
- Emotional support, either long term or in a emergency
- Gaining independence skills
- Overnight support
- Home Support
- Shopping for food or personal items
- Attending appointments, either medical or personal
- Collecting medication
- Going to the bank
- Paying bills
- Using public transport independently
- Being healthy e.g. exercise, support in the gym, swimming etc
- Keeping safe in the community
- Building confidence
- Support to attend and choose college/day centres
- Leisure activities such as attending concerts, going to the cinema, football etc
- Stay in the family home
- Out in the community
- Respite stays away from home
- Supporting through transition developing independence skills
We respect and value our staff, the people who use our services and recognise that by being person-centred, we create positive outcomes for all.
By empowering our staff, we are confident that each individual will be able to live fulfilling lives and employees will feel valued.
We promote an environment in which staff feel comfortable to share opinions and views and in which the people we support can live to their full potential.
We embrace positive change which results in better outcomes for the people we support as well as for our staff.
Through innovation we excel. We tailor our service provision to meet the needs of the people we support. Our staff are dedicated to providing innovative and creative support to achieve positive outcomes.
Please give us a call at one of our office's below or fill out the form above and we’ll contact you.
The Innovate Building, Bentley Lane, Walsall, WS2 8TL
Head Office - 0845 565 1970
Staffordshire - 01889 597 823
Walsall - 01922 642 967
Wolverhampton - 01902 382 011